Consultation on availability of statistics on European Union countries
Persons interested in statistics can turn to Statistics Estonia for receiving consultation on the availability of the statistics of the European Union countries. The consultation is provided either in Estonian or English.
The consultation will be provided on
- the availability of the statistics of the European Union countries;
- finding information on the website of Eurostat (the Statistical Office of the European Communities);
- using the public database available on the website of Eurostat.
Questions may be submitted
- by information telephone +372 625 9300,
- by e-mail euroinfo at stat dot ee,
- by mail at the address Tatari 51, 10134 Tallinn,
- at Statistics Estonia’s office at the address Tatari 51, 10134 Tallinn from Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Written questions are answered by e-mail or letter.
Time limit for satisfying the request
Telephone assistance or answers to the questions presented on the spot at the office of Statistics Estonia are provided immediately. E-mail messages are answered within 24 hours during working days. Requests for additional information, e.g. methodological information that needs to be obtained from Eurostat, are responded to within 5 days.
Consultation on the availability of the statistics of the European Union countries, on data sources and on using them is free of charge.
Complaints and suggestions procedure
All complaints and suggestions relating to consultation on the availability of the statistics of the European Union countries are registered. The Senior Consultant will settle less complicated complaints as soon as possible. The Head of the Marketing and Dissemination Department is the person responsible for the settlement of complaints. The complaints submitted by letter and e-mail will be satisfied in written form by Statistics Estonia. All the complaints will be satisfied within 10 working days since the date of registration. If additional information is needed to review the complaints, the time of reviewing may be lengthened to 30 days. Improvement suggestions and complaints relating to the service can be submitted at the office of Statistics Estonia (Tatari 51, Tallinn) or by telephone on +372 625 9300.