The information telephone of the Statistics Estonia, tel +372 625 9300 provides short statistical information as well as information about the Statistics Estonia. The Senior Consultant gives an instant answer to short questions in his/her competence. If finding the answer is more time-consuming or the customer needs more detailed information, the consultant calls back the customer at the time agreed upon or connects the customer with the specialist of a special field of statistics. Information telephone provides information in Estonian or in English.
In the case the issue is beyond the competence of the Statistics Estonia, it will be transferred to the competent institution. The telephone number of information telephone has been published in telephone catalogues, in the yearly catalogue of statistical publications of the Statistics Estonia, on the order forms of ordering statistics and publications, on the website, in the news releases.
Information telephone provides the following opportunities
- statistical information on Estonian environment, population, social life and economy;
- consultation on finding information on the web site of the Statistics Estonia and on the web site of the Eurostat (the Statistical Office of the European Communities);
- consultation on availability of the statistics of the European Union countries;
- consultation by the specialist of the field of statistics;
- information on the Statistics Estonia;
- subscribing to the publications of the Statistics Estonia.
Information telephone is working
from 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (from Mondays to Fridays).
The local rate for phone calls is applied while calling the information telephone of the Statistics Estonia. The information received by information telephone is free of charge.