Ordering of spatial analysis
Each statistically described phenomenon has a time-space component, which enables to use statistical data for spatial analyses. Spatial analysis is the solving of geographical tasks (distance, location, distribution, interaction, etc.) with the help of mathematical algorithms of GIS and map software. Generally, with spatial analysis, answers to the following questions can be given:
- How has a particular phenomenon distributed in space?
- What kind of patterns do these phenomena create?
- Where are the clusters situated?
- How do the patterns and/or clusters of phenomena compare?
- What are the relationships between objects or object values like?
Spatial analyses can be ordered based on the hourly rate.
For further information
tel: +372 625 9300
e-mail: stat at stat dot ee
The requirements for the services are described in detail in the standards of services.