Aims of the workshop
This workshop is part of the series of events organized by the Baltic-Nordic-Ukrainian Network on Survey Statistics. The workshops, summer schools and international conferences on Survey Statistics are organized annually since 1997. Information about the past events can be found on the BNU Network webpage.
The aim of the network is to facilitate and encourage co-operation between researchers, students and practitioners in the field of survey statistics. The goal is to combine theory (academic institutions) with practice (national statistical offices). The workshop offers the possibility to share experience, present recent research, and learn from the experts in their field.
Participants of the workshop come from the BNU Network countries. They are invited by the members of the Programme Committee.
The workshop will be held at Statistics Estonia, Tatari 51, Tallinn, Estonia.
The workshop is locally organised by Statistics Estonia, University of Tartu and the Estonian Statistical Society. The organising committee includes:
- Julia Aru (Statistics Estonia)
- Maiki Ilves (Statistics Estonia)
- Natalja Lepik (University of Tartu)
- Kaur Lumiste (University of Tartu)
- Kaja Sõstra, chair (Statistics Estonia)
- Imbi Traat (University of Tartu)
- Natallia Bokun (Belarus State Economic University)
- Tetiana Ianevich (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv)
- Danute Krapavickaite (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Statistics Lithuania)
- Gunnar Kulldorff (University of Umeå)
- Jānis Lapiņš (Bank of Latvia)
- Risto Lehtonen (University of Helsinki)
- Aleksandras Plikusas (Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Vilnius University)
- Kaja Sõstra (Statistics Estonia)
- Imbi Traat, chair (University of Tartu)
- Daniel Thorburn (University of Stockholm)