Statistics map application
The statistics map application is used for presenting geo-referenced statistics on maps, dowloading spatial data and submitting spatial queries.
The statistics map application mainly contains data of the Population and Housing Census but it also contains geo-referenced statistics related to the environment, economy, social life and the Agricultural Census.
The map application is constantly updated with new data.
The map application is meant for all who are interested in geo-referenced statistics.
Unauthenticated users, i.e. users who have not logged in, can create thematic maps, edit and print them, download the tables and map data of those maps, and view charts of statistical data for various areas.
Authenticated users, i.e. users who have logged in, can additionally submit spatial queries about their region and save thematic maps on their account so as to view, edit or send to a friend later.
In order to log in to the map application, we recommend using the ID-card or mobile-ID.
For further information, read the user guide (opens under the button “Help” in the map application).
The application is in Estonian and English.
New data in the map application
- Share of households by age of children and place of residence, 31 December 2011
- Share of households by household structure and place of residence, 31 December 2011
- Share of households by tenure status of dwelling and place of residence, 31 December 2011
- Share of persons by main source of subsistence, sex and place of residence, 31 December 2011
- Share of persons employed by occupation, sex, age group and place of residence, 31 December 2011
- Gross domestic product by county, 2010-2013
- Exports and imports by administrative unit, 2010-2014
- Population by sex, age group and administrative unit, 1 of January 2015
- Average monthly gross income per employee by sex, age group and administrative unit, 2003-2014
- Subsistence benefiits per inhabitant, 2010-2014
- Disability free life expectancy, 2010-2013
- Average age of dwellings by time of construction of building, 31.03.2000 and 31.12.2011
- Private households by presence of comfort characteristics, 31.12.2011
- Share of persons employed in the population by location of job, 31.12.2011
- Population with estonian as their mother tongue by ability to speak a dialect, 31.12.2011
- Share of persons employed working abroad by sex, 31.12.2011