Briefing session on the updated Intrastat questionnaire
Foreign trade statistics are on the brink of changes. Our goal is to start reducing the administrative burden. In order to do that, we need to first introduce some changes in our existing foreign trade questionnaire INTRASTAT (dispatches and arrivals). These changes will allow the transition to SIMSTAT, i.e. single flow collection, starting from 2025.
The briefing session gives information about filling in the updated questionnaire as well as creating related IT solutions.
The briefing session took place on 3 November, from 14:00 to 16:00, as a Zoom video conference.
The briefing was recorded and the video (in Estonian) is available here.
- Updates in foreign trade statistics and the resulting changes
- Filling in the updated Intrastat questionnaire
- New codes for the nature of transaction
- File for loading data to eSTAT (XLSX)
- File for loading data to eSTAT (complex file)
- Codes for the nature of transaction
Registration has ended.
Tel +372 625 9300
E-mail: klienditugi [at] stat.ee
Did you find what you were looking for?